Friday, 8 January 2010

Daily Skin Routine


Here is my daily skin routine. I have sensitive combination oily/dry skin.


Morning





Wash Face with Cold Water + JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Cleanser. You can get this at sasa.com. I love this because it cleans the skin thoroughly yet is completely gentle. It does not dry out my skin at all and after using it I feel refreshed.







Moisturise with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This is great for me as my skin as it does not clog the pores. It feels light and does a good job.



Evening

I take off my makeup with Johnson's 3 in 1 refreshing face wash. I have found that this is extremely effective at taking off all my eye makeup - even waterproof mascara and MAC fluidline. It has a gel like consistency so you do not end up tugging at your eyes. Instead, you can massage gently which is better for your skin in the long run (less wrinkles!). This is an excellent alternative to the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil or the MAC Cleanse off oil and it's much cheaper too! Johnson's cleanser can be bought for £3 at any drugstore/supermarket, whilst Shu Uemura or MAC will set you back by about £27/15.50 respectively!





I then use the JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Vitamin C Toner to tone. (This can be bought at sasa.com)












I use the Anatomicals Eye Cream to moisturize my eyes and I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel to moisturize the rest of my face however on my t-zones or areas where there are pimples appearing, I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Blemish Fade Night Lotion. On particularly bad skin days, I will use this all over my face but as I have combination skin, this would dry it out too much if I used it everywhere.




On any massive evil pimples, I use the Lush Grease lightning treatment.



2-3 times a week, I use MAC's Volcanic Ash Exfoliator (ltd. I got mine when the Style Black collection was out). The other days, I use the Dermalogica Microfoliant






I use masks occasionally - when I remember that is! But when I do, I use MAC's Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask (ltd, I got it with Style Black), Queen Helene's Mint Masque, or the Aspirin mask.
And that's it! 
What are your skin routines? [that is, if anybody is reading(!) hahaha]

No comments:

Post a Comment